Andrej A. Romanovsky
School of Life Sciences
Physiology and Neuroscience: Basic and Clinical
Dr. Romanovsky’s Laboratory at St. Joseph’s Hospital (FeverLab) conducts research in the following areas:
- Thermoregulation in systemic inflammation: Fever and hypothermia: Physiological mechanisms and mediators.
- Roles of transient receptor potential (TRP) channels in thermoregulation.
- Body temperature control: Thermoregulation concepts.
- Behavioral thermoregulation: Pathways and mechanisms.
- Trauma disease: Clinical studies.